The means of renewing access to your education software depends upon your licence type.
- One-year multi-user licences: Currently renewed automatically for another year
- Network licences: Once your licence expires, generate a new network licence file. For more information, see Obtain and install a licence file.
- Multi-seat standalone licences: Reactivate by entering the existing serial number in the product you want to renew:
- Click the Sign in drop-down menu and select Manage Licence.
- Within the Licence Manager, expand licence details and select Update.
- Re-enter the serial number and click Activate.
- On the Welcome screen, click Activate.
- Click Finish.
- Your new expiry date will appear in the Licence Manager.
Tip: To find your product serial number, see View your product licence information.