You can designate any user (except primary or secondary admins) as a guest. Typically, you would do this for non-employees, such as contractors or vendors.
To designate a user as a guest:
- Sign in to Autodesk Account at manage.autodesk.com.
- Go to User Management > By User.
- Search for or select a user.
- Click View Details.
- Click Change Role.
- Select This is a Guest User under the User role.
- Click Save.
- To remove the guest designation for a user, deselect This is a Guest User.
Note: Users added to your team from a connected cloud collaboration product (such as Autodesk BIM Collaborate, Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro or Autodesk Build) are added as guests by default.