The Autodesk Imagine Awards 2023 (the “AEC/D&M/M&E Imagine Awards ", “Competition”, “Contest”, or “Promotion”) is a skills-based competition presented by Autodesk Inc. (the “Sponsor”) that recognizes projects and people within India that embrace the future of making with the use of Autodesk software in AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction), D&M (Design & Manufacturing) and M&E (Media & Entertainment) industry. This year’s competition includes industry categories in AEC, D&M and M&E. The category award titles are as follows:
Architecture, Engineering, and Construction
- Design Innovation in Infrastructure
- Design Innovation in Building
- Innovation in Construction
- Industry Disruptor
- Make an Impact
Design & Manufacturing
- Collaboration Excellence
- Industry disruptor
- Making an Impact
Media & Entertainment
- Collaboration Excellence
- Industry Disruptor
- Creative Excellence
- Classroom Innovation
- Student Competitions
- Industry Connector
Projects may be submitted for consideration by completing an Official Entry Form (the “Project Entry”) at www.imagineawards.in. (the “Contest Site”). The person designated as the team leader on the Project Entry must be a representative of the Organization/Firm named on the Project Entry and must have the authority to represent and bind the Organization/Firm with respect to the Project Entry, and will be referred to herein as the “Entrant” or “Team Leader.” All Entrants are subject to the conditions and limitations on eligibility set forth in these Official Rules.
All shortlisted entries will be announced through an offline gala awards ceremony event on 5 September 2023 and published on Autodesk India official LinkedIn & Facebook page by 31 September 2023.
Entry submission into the Contest begins at 12:00:01 AM India(GMT+05:30) on 3 May 2023 and ends 25 June 2023 at 11:59:59 PM India(GMT+05:30) (the “Entry Period”). The Administrator’s clock is the official timekeeping device for this Contest. There are a series of Contest-related events that will start and end on or about the dates noted in the events calendar below:
- Project Entry submission
- 12:00:01 AM India(GMT+05:30) on 3 May 2023 - 11:59:59 PM India(GMT+05:30) on 25 June 2023
- Judges selection of project
- 12:00:01 AM India(GMT+05:30) on 1 July 2023 - 11:59:59 PM India(GMT+05:30) on 30 July 2023
- Winner Announcement
- 5 September 2023
Beginning 3 May 2023, visit the registration page and follow the instructions to secure your contest spot. Once you have submitted your particulars, you may start a Project Entry. All Project Entries must be submitted via the official email and received by 11:59:59 PM India(GMT+05:30) on 25 June 2023. All Project Entries must comply with all Requirements, Conditions of Entry, and the instructions set forth on the Contest Site (which are incorporated herein by reference). Determination of compliance will be in the sole discretion of the Sponsor/Judges/Administrator, whose decisions are final. Entrants may submit multiple Project Entries as long as it meets the category’s requirements; however, a Project Entry can only win once.
Project Entry Requirements
Each Project Entry must be complete and contain all required supporting information and Contest details, along with Project imagery/renderings/ photographs. Videos of the Project are encouraged but not required.
Imagery and Videos must adhere to the following requirements:
- At least three (3) but no more than five (5) images or photographs must be submitted with each Project Entry.
- Images/Photos should be no larger than 10MB.
- Images/Photos accepted file formats: JPG, PNG or TIF.
- Images must be high resolution, single, dynamic images; no collages (a collage is an image that is created from more than 1 image).
- Use imagery that is relevant to your Contest story’s context. The image can be a rendering, model, and/or a before and/or after scene of the final Project.
- Avoid text or logos on images.
- Videos are optional. No more than five (5) videos may be submitted with each Project Entry.
- Videos must not exceed 5 minutes, if a video is more than 5 minutes, only the first 5 minutes will be reviewed by the judges.
- Video links to be added in the folder which are accessible to the Autodesk team.
- Video should be hi-resolution (looks sharp on screen), 1920x1080.
Autodesk Product Requirements:
The Project submitted must be created with at least one of the following Autodesk® software products and/or Autodesk® accepted previous versions of these products: Assemble, Autodesk® 3ds Max®, Autodesk® Advance Steel, Autodesk® AEC Collection, Autodesk® AutoCAD®, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Map 3D, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD MEP, AutoCAD Plant 3D, AutoCAD Raster Design, AutoCAD mobile app, and AutoCAD web app, Autodesk® BIM 360® Build, Autodesk® BIM 360® Coordinate, Autodesk® BIM 360® Cost Management, Autodesk® BIM 360® Design, Autodesk® BIM 360® Docs, Autodesk® BIM 360® Field, Autodesk® BIM 360® Glue®, Autodesk® BIM 360® Layout, Autodesk® BIM 360® Ops, Autodesk® BIM 360® Plan, Autodesk® Build, Autodesk® Docs, Autodesk® BIM Collaborate, Autodesk® BIM Collaborate Pro, Autodesk® Takeoff, Autodesk® Civil 3D®, Autodesk® Dynamo Studio or Dynamo for Revit®, Autodesk® Fabrication Came™, Autodesk® Fabrication CAMduct™, Autodesk® Fabrication ESTmep™, Autodesk® FormIt, Autodesk® InfraWorks®, Autodesk® Insight™, Autodesk® Navisworks® Manage, Autodesk® Navisworks® Simulate, Autodesk® ReCap™ Pro, Autodesk® Rendering, Autodesk® Revit LT®, Autodesk® Revit®, Autodesk® Revit® Live, Autodesk® Robot™ Structural Analysis Professional, Autodesk® Structural Bridge Design, Autodesk® Vehicle Tracking, PlanGrid.